Lynn Smeraldo is licensed Financial Advisor and President of Smeraldo Financial. The greatest service I provide is my ability to problem solve and look at my clients’ full financial profile in order to make sure their current and future financial situations are in line with their goals and dreams. I work with licensed accountants and estate planning attorneys to ensure my clients’ estate plans are in proper order. I anticipate the needs of my clients and help them face life’s challenges and celebrate milestones. I pride myself on focusing on the needs of my clients and their families. I accomplish this by conducting regular reviews and working with my clients’ attorneys and CPAs.
I have Series 7, 63 and 66 securities licenses and have received the BFA™ designation, I am licensed in Life and Health insurance, Annuities and have my NAIC partnership certification for Long-Term Care insurance. I am licensed to practice in NC, AL, PA, and FL.
- Cambridge Institute of Fine Art: October 1970-June 1972
- Harvard: Oct 1970 to June 1973
- Goddard College Institute of Social Ecology: October 1972- June 1974
- University of Miami School of Law: Heckerling Estate Planning Institute —1992 through Present
I am an Investment Advisor Representative with IP Financial Advisory Services LLC. I possess a vast knowledge of the financial industry and my services include, but are not limited to, advanced estate planning, profit and non-profit business planning, tax efficiency planning, asset protection planning and elder law planning. I maintain a BFA (Behavioral Financial Advisor) professional designation which I use in my practice. And I offer volunteer consulting services to the organizational development department at the University of South Florida/ Moffitt Research as a BFA™.
- IP Financial Advisory Services LLC— 05/2022 — Present — Investment Advisor Representative
- Innovation Partners LLC. — 05/2022 - Present - Registered Representative
- Smeraldo Financial — 08/2018 — Present — Financial Advisor specializing in Advanced Estate and Business Planning
- Cetera — DBA: Genesis Wealth Advisor Group — 10/2016 — 08/2018 — Financial Advisor
- Investors Capital— 05/2010 — 10/2016 — Financial Advisor specializing in Estate Planning
Volunteer Activities, Community Participation and Recognition:
- Member, Dunedin Downtown Merchant’s Association
- Board of Directors, Dunedin Council of Organizations
- Life Member of Hadassah
- Life Member of Dunedin Youth Guild
2012 Recipient of the Paul Harris Fellow Award for volunteer work at Dunedin High School
Originally from Niagara Falls, NY and currently living in downtown Dunedin. I enjoy being active in the community and love to cook.